Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rest in peace Casey Johnson...



Casey Johnson, the 30 year old heiress was found dead yesterday due to unknown causes. She was the heiress to the Johnson and Johnson fortune and her father, Woody Johnson owns the NY Jets. Casey was engaged to Tila Tequila who tweeted about the tragedy: "This is a very heartbreaking time for me. I just want some pricacy as I deal with the loss of my Fiance Casey Johnson," she Tweeted. "I'm still in shock! Once again thank U for the outpour of love and support. I just wish to have some privacy at this heartbreaking time ... u will forever be in my heart! I love u so so much and we will Marry when I see U in Heaven my Wifey." Paris Hilton also took to her Twitter page to mourn the loss, "In bed crying, looking at baby pictures of Casey, Nicky and I. I feel so upset. I feel like I've lost a sister. My heart is broken. Miss her." 


Many people are speculating that prescription drugs had something to do with the untimely death. An autopsy is supposed to be conducted today with the cause of death announced sometime soon. TMZ is reporting that she had been dead a few days before her body was discovered. Rest in peace Casey...
blog comments powered by Disqus