Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tequila isn't pregnant (yet)...


Although Tila Tequila just announced on Twitter that she was pregnant (read original story HERE), she actually isn't (yet). She just told Life & Style that what she meant to say is: "I'm about to be. When I tweeted that, I figured there's not enough space in the 140 characters. I'm going to give him a Christmas present that's going to change his life." Apparently she didn't realize that typing "Im pregnant!!!!" could be mis-construed by people to believe she is pregnant. Silly people. What "Im pregnant!!!!" really means is, "Im going to be pregnant soon. Hopefully. If all goes well." She also failed to realize that although you have a 140 max on Twitter, you can post more than one tweet at a time (a la Sarah Palin). She also told the online mag "I don't have time to take care of a real baby of my own -- not yet however -- I feel I am very ready to experience the whole pregnancy process but without having to actually have the baby as mine, my own to take care of." Wow. She wants to go through the whole pregnancy to NOT have a baby. Interesting concept. She wants to suffer through nine months of sore backs, morning sickness and no drinking / partying just for fun...
blog comments powered by Disqus