Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Candy Shop: Britney Spears, Sandra Bullock, Lady Gaga, more...

The Candy Shop

-Karen McCluskey on Desperate Housewives (played by 70 year old Kathryn Joosten) gets lung cancer in a new story line for the hit show. The concept is based on the actress's real life experience with lung cancer last year. She made a complete recovery (as will her character). Joosten is working with the writers to insure the topic is handled correctly. Via NY Post




 
-Dear God Amber Rose, what are you wearing?! If I was Kanye I would ask you in ALL CAPS to kindly change this horrendous outfit.













-Sandra Bullock doesn't have anything to wear to the Oscars yet! Only 3 weeks to go but the Oscar nominated star of The Blind Side isn't worried. "I'm oddly relaxed about it because it's someone else's job to finely stitch thousands of pleats and jewels into a gorgeous thing to make you look divine." She also admitted that she would be comfortable in anything, "Look, if I have to wear a trash bag I'll belt it with rhinestones and I'll make it work, but I'm not panicking for some reason because there are so many beautiful things out there that someone will not want to wear and I'll get it." via Contact Music


-Lady Gaga always knows what to wear to get people to turn their heads. She was the night's big winner at the Brit Awards winning Best International Female, International Album for The Fame and International Breakthrough Act. She also won the evening for most outrageous dress costume as usual.










-Britney Spears is the poster girl for Candie's and they just released their brand new campaign for 2010. She was shot by famed photographers Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger and Terry Richardson. She looks amazing and released a statement saying, "Annie, Mark and Terry are three of the biggest photographers in the world. I am honored to be working with them for my Candie's Only at Kohl's ads. It was an amazing shoot, and I know my fans are going to love the cool images." See the rest of the shoot after the jump...


 Remember when Britney was fat and an out of control hot mess? Neither do I...
blog comments powered by Disqus