Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Channing Tatum suffered private injury for "Eagle of the Ninth"...


Channing Tatum for Details Magazine

Channing Tatum is featured in the current edition of Details magazine. He had lots to say on his hot body, his future hopes and his penis injury while filming Eagle of the Ninth with Jamie Bell.

While filming, they had some shots with the cast standing in ice cold water and, "The only way to keep warm was by pouring a mix of boiling water and river water down your suit. We were finally done shooting for the day, and one of the crew guys asks if I want to warm up before I go. I'm like, Nah, I'm good. And then I thought, Why not?" Chan recounted to the mag. "Thing is, he'd forgotten to dilute the kettle water. So he poured scalding water down my suit. And I was trying to pull the suit away from my body to somehow get away from the boiling water, and the more I pulled the suit away, the lower the water went. It just went straight down and pretty much burned the skin off the head of my dick." "It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life," he said. "I'm good... now. Now my penis is fantastic!" he added. "One hundred percent recovered. Put me back in the game, Coach."

He also discussed his hopes to have a "fat role" in the next five years saying he wants to stop focusing on the gym and start focusing on the calories! His newest film, Dear John opens in February. Read the full interview at Details Magazine HERE.

Before becoming an actor, he was a stripper in Florida and went by the name of Chan Crawford. Watch video of him stripping from US Magazine after the jump...

blog comments powered by Disqus