Friday, November 27, 2009

Johnston hopes to extend 15mins of fame by Dancing With the Stars...



Levi Johnston (who did NOT pose fully nude even though he said he would) has high hopes on extending his fifteen minutes of fame and continuing to shove himself down America's throat. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight about Dancing With the Stars, Johnston said "I think if my phone were to ring right now, I would probably say yes," confirming that he wants to be on the show. God knows the boy can't dance, but he tried to play off his hockey skills as an obvious leg-up in the dance world: "I mean, I'm pretty athletic so I think I could do just about anything." ANYTHING. That's right folks... Levi Johnston can do just about ANYTHING. Except full-frontal for Playgirl. Of course he also mentioned that he can slow dance like "no other man". After you're finished rolling your eyes, continue reading below...

The whole Playgirl shoot was leaked online (thanks to Candy reader, V.M. for the tip), and the photos are YAWN-worthy. Although the photos have since been deleted, follow the JUMP to see one of them (cropped for web-viewing purposes).
WARNING: May be too sour for some!

Levi Johnston (cropped) Playgirl photo:

blog comments powered by Disqus